Check out our roastery location at 1833 E. Harmony, Unit 20 in Fort Collins. We’re open Monday to Friday 8-1pm. feel free to stop by and have a cup of coffee or grab a bag of beans! You are also able to order online (we do free local delivery). You can currently also find Peritus Coffee in a variety of locations around the Fort Collins/Loveland area.
- Cranked Up Coffee– Our favorite mobile coffee cart that serves our espresso on nitro. A perfect treat.
- The Crunchy Grocer– This specialized food market is chock full of your favorite organic and ethically sourced goods in Loveland.
- Fort Collins Farmer’s Market– Harmony and Lemay by Ace Hardware. Wednesdays June 15 through September from 11am-3pm & Sundays May 1 through Mid-November from 11am-3pm.
- Fort Collins Food Coop– in the heart of Old Town on Mountain Avenue, East of College, this staple sells our coffee by the bag along with tons of organic, fair trade, and local products.
- Ingrained Bakery– This bakery in Wellington has lovingly made sourdoughs and daily pastry specialties. Be sure to try the fresh butter!
- Intersect Brewing– this midtown favorite sells our coffee beans and we are also in their Substitute Teacher, a swell coffee porter.
- Snowbank Brewery– Brewing up current #1 beer Crank-n-Brew, which uses our Ethiopia coffee. They also sell our coffee beans!
- Social– Fort Collins speakeasy serving up incredible cocktails and our coffee as a french press. We love their Lavender Sour!
- Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies– Get in a great cycling workout and grab a bag of coffee afterwards. Coffee and bikes are a natural pair!
- Zwei Brewing– We do the occasional beer collaboration with Zwei Brewing. They’ve used us in Spresso Love, a Porter that has our espresso and chocolate in it. Currently they also have the Stilted Stout, a white Russian imperial milk stout also containing our coffee.
- Happy Heart Farms– CSA pickups in summer.
- Horse & Dragon Brewing– Summer 2015 we were a part of Carol’s Two Obsessions an Ethiopea coffee-infused Pale Ale. So good!
- Native Hill Farms– CSA pickups in summer.