Check out our roastery location at 1833 E. Harmony, Unit 20 in Fort Collins. We’re open Monday to Friday 8-1pm. feel free to stop by and have a cup of coffee or grab a bag of beans! You are also able to order online (we do free local delivery). You can currently also find Peritus Coffee in a variety of locations around the Fort Collins/Loveland area.
- The Cupboard– Fort Collins’ local kitchen shop in Old Town full of local favorites. We also sell sample bags there around the holidays- great stocking stuffers!
- The Emporium Kitchen & Wine Market– Coming Soon! This Old Town Fort Collins spot features an upscale restaurant, market and coffee shop all at the Walnut St location.
- Fort Collins Farmer’s Market– Harmony and Lemay by Ace Hardware. Wednesdays June 15 through September from 11am-3pm & Sundays May 1 through Mid-November from 11am-3pm.
- Fort Collins Food Coop– in the heart of Old Town on Mountain Avenue, East of College, this staple sells our coffee by the bag along with tons of organic, fair trade, and local products.
- Intersect Brewing– this midtown favorite sells our coffee beans and we are also in their Substitute Teacher, a swell coffee porter.
- Me Oh My Pie– a delightful breakfast and lunch joint with amazing pies. We are their drip coffee supplier & sell retail there as well.
- Snowbank Brewery– Brewing up current #1 beer Crank-n-Brew, which uses our Ethiopia coffee. They also sell our coffee beans!
- Social– Fort Collins speakeasy serving up incredible cocktails and our coffee as a french press. We love their Lavender Sour!
- Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies– Get in a great cycling workout and grab a bag of coffee afterwards. Coffee and bikes are a natural pair!
- Zwei Brewing– We do regular beer collaborations with Zwei Brewing. We’re currently in the Peritus Espresso Porter- delightful as we transition to winter.
- Happy Heart Farms– CSA pickups in summer.
- Horse & Dragon Brewing– Summer 2015 we were a part of Carol’s Two Obsessions an Ethiopea coffee-infused Pale Ale. So good!
- Ingrained Bakery– This bakery in Wellington made excellent sourdoughs and daily pastry specialties. They closed in 2017.
- Native Hill Farms– CSA pickups in summer.